Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween




Ok I admit it...I LOVE Halloween. We had a lot of fun. The boys were gone trick-or-treating with their friends and so I didn't get photos of them. Halle was a fairy princess, Paul was a well...I really don't know you decide and I was a witch. Paul won $25 from a costume contest at a party we went to so that was pretty cool too. We took Halle trick-or-treating for an hour and she was happy
with that. We have tons of candy at our house. I heard a really cool tip...if you don't want your kids to eat all that junk at once put some of it in the freezer and use it later to make cookies. I think that is a way good idea!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Paul looks like the Phantom of the Opera with his face uncovered! That is a great idea about the candy. I've also heard of the Switch Witch who switches candy for toys.

heidi said...

That is funny that Madie and Halle had the same costumes. Good thing for Wal-Mart. I've heard of a couple of dentist around here that are trading candy for money. I don't think Madie would go for that one.