Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

8 Things Tag

Ok Mel...here it is the 8 things about me.

8 Favorite TV Shows

1. CSI Miami
2. Days of our Lives
3. Dr. Phil
4. The Doctors
5. Go Diego Go
6. Crossing Jordan
7. Kath and Kim
8. Exotic Foods

8 Things I did yesterday

1. Made breakfast for Paul
2. Took a shower
3. Dove to Vegas
4. Went to the Mall
5. Went to Walmart
6. Got a Pap smear
7. Got bad news
8. Drove home and went to bed

8 Things I am looking forward to

1. Getting my teaching degree
2. Teaching High School
3. Halle going to kindergarten
4. Going to Idaho for Thanksgiving to spend with my wonderful family
5. Getting a Blackberry
6. Losing a million pounds
7. The weather cooling down here in Nevada
8. The Superbowl

8 Things on my wishlist

1. A maid
2. A Cadillac Escalade
3. A Blackberry
4. A new mattress
5. A new living room set
6. A Jeep Commander (if I can't have the Escalade)
7. That I will never have to to laundry again...it will just do itself
8. That everyone could just get along

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Thanks for playing, but now I'm worried. What was the bad news?

Paul and Jennifer Gurule said...

My uterus is enlarged to the size of someone that is 3 months pregnant and I possibly have fibroids. So I am looking at a hysterecotomy. I go in on the 5th to have an ultrasound and discuss my options. So if I have it done it will be in January so it will go toward our deductible.

Melanie said...

I'm sorry. I wonder if it is hereditary. Mom had hers out and I bet we all will too. Hey, no more periods, right?

heidi said...

I am sorry to hear about that! How awful. But at least you won't have to suffer as long as mom.