Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

ABC Tag

Ok Heidi and Melanie here it is!

A-Attached or Single? Attached and very happily married!
B-Best Friend? Paul
C-Cake or Pie? Pie
D-Day of Choice? Sunday--Wathcing Football all day with Paul!!
E-Essential item? Deoderant and a toothbrush
F-Favorite Color? Red
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? NEITHER they make me gag
H-Hometown? Rigby
I- Indulgences? Cheesecake
J-January or July? In Idaho July, in Nevada January
K-Kids? 4, three boys and one girl
L-Life is incomplete without? My family
M-Marriage Date? Which one? Haha 09/20/08
N-Number of Siblings? 3 little sisters
O-Oranges or Apples? Neither really I prefer veggies over fruit
P-Phobias? SPIDERS!!!!!!!!!!
Q-Quotes? "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire
R-Reason to Smile? My son Jacob's rap songs
S-Season? Fall
T-Tag 5 people? They are already taken
U-Unknown Facts? I have become a very accomplished Mexican food cook--you name it and I can cook it.
V-Very Favorite Store? Anything in the Mall
W-Worst Habit? Not ironing. I always throw it in the dryer. I would rather clean a toilet than iron.
X-X ray or Ultrasound? Depends on what its for
Y-Your favorite food? Crab legs dipped in butter or cocktail sauce
Z-Zodiac? Capricorn

2 comments:

The life of Jayne said...

HI, here i am again blog stalking! :) I just think it is halarious that you and heidi, and mel, all put down on their favorite food, having something to do with seafood...hmmm, i wonder why!! I bet your dad is so proud!

Paul and Jennifer Gurule said...

Yeah he is. But he raised us on seafood. How have you been?