Our Family

Our Family

Monday, October 27, 2008

My junior cheerleader...and my soapbox


Well here she is...my junior cheerleader. Football is finally over!!!
Thank goodness. I don't think I am going to do that again. It is too hard with school and work. And lets just say that the Athletic Director and I have a HUGE personality conflict. She reminds me of a control freak and I wonder what the heck she is even doing in education because she acts like she hates everyone!!! Oh well I've been told that if you don't piss someone off everyday that you aren't doing your job. She actually acts like my ex husband used too and that is freaking SCARY. I am too old to put up with peoples crap. Can you tell I am having a very bad Monday? Oh well I feel a little bit better now that I have vented.

1 comment:

heidi said...

Total blackmail on that pic of Joseph. You need to send me a copy! It does feel good to vent once in awhile. Even if it is on my blog. At least nobody can tell me to be quiet.