Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Reality



Well here it is. Part of my ever so real life. I take Halle with me to cheerleading practice. While we were practicing in the gym Halle went to the bathroom, I called for her and she said she was using the potty. I went to check and she had found a red sharpie and decided to color on the bathroom floor and the locker room floor. Ok so here I am trying to teach junior high cheerleaders and trying to clean up a mess in the bathroom. It was a terrible day to say the least. I actually went home and cried.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Yikes!! Parker discovered Sharpies one time too. Not a pretty picture and not a happy mama! Oh, and Parker would wear Dora underwear if he could and Halle could have his Diego complete with the hole in the front!

The life of Jayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.