Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

6 Quirks

My sister Melanie so kindly tagged me to write 6 quirks about myself. Here goes:



1. My kitchen is my pride and joy. If anything what-so-ever is out of place it will drive me INSANE. With 4 kids it is almost impossible to keep it clean 24/7 but somehow I do it because I can't do anything until it is clean.



2. Paul says I pick the most inopprotune times to talk. He actually said argue but I call it talking. It is usually after the kids go to bed and if I have things to say that he did that made me upset I do it before I go to bed.



3. I am a chapstick freak. My lips can not be dry at all. I wonder how much I spend on chapstick in a year. I have made my son Ben into a chapstick freak too. He hates dry lips.

4. I have 3 boys and needless to say they ALWAYS leave the toilet seat up. There is nothing worse than getting up in the middle of the night and going to sit on the toilet and almost falling in.

5. This one most of you already know because of a previous post. I am a CSI:Miami freak. I record all the old episodes on A&E and then the new ones on ABC. If I had it to do all over again I would be a forensic scientist.

6. And like Heidi, I hate to iron. I used to have to iron all of Tony's white shirts when he worked for DeVry and ISU. They had to be starched and creased down the sleeve. I spent too many hours ironing so I do what Heidi does and throw them in the dryer.

I tag anyone who hasn't done this and Holly needs her own blog.

2 comments:

hollyb said...

What is all this sister peer pressure!!! :)

Melanie said...

It's weird that some of our quirks are the same! I wonder if my kids' quirks will be the same when they grow up because of me. And yes Holly, it is peer pressure!