Our Family

Our Family

Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Benjamin


Happy 9th birthday to my handsome son Ben. Benjamin David Rodriguez was born September 15, 1999. He weighed 6 pounds and 3 ounces. He is my second child and he is a lot of fun. Ben is the studious type. He loves science and wants to be an inventor when he grows up. He likes school and his favorite color is blue. Ben is a wonderful little boy and I am very thankful that I have the opprotunity to be his mother. Happy Birthday mijo.

4 comments:

heidi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!! I looked at the calendar today and realized it was his birthday. I haven't even sent out a card so let him know that we are thinking of him.

hollyb said...

Happy Birthday Ben!! Love you!

Melanie said...

Holy crap!!!!!!!! I remember when he was born! He was so cute and monkey-like. Now he is so old and hansome! Happy Birthday dude!

heidi said...

Tomorrow's the big day!! Hope all goes well. Congratulations! I was really going to get a card in the mail to be there in time but does the thought count? :)