Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

I just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Looking back on this year there have been several things that happened that were significant in our lives.

#1 I started back to school to finish my teaching degree at WGU. Everything is done online and I should be set to start my student teaching next year.
#2 Joseph came back to live with us. Even though he is a little pain in the rear end and is the classical pre-teen boy (I can't say that here in a couple of months cuz he will be 13) we love him and are very glad he is HOME!
#3 On September 20th I married a very wonderful (and handsome) man. Paul is my best friend and he keeps me in line.
#4 We got to go to Idaho for Thanksgiving and spend time with the Jones side of the family. I haven't spent a Thanksgiving at home for almost 12 years.

I am very blessed and I want each one of my family members to know how much I love them and how important they are in my life (whether or not you know it you are). Happy Holidays everyone.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Merry Christmas!! We love you guys. Be sure to take lots of pictures of the big day tommorrow and post them!

hollyb said...

Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. Love you all!

heidi said...

Merry Christmas. Hope you all had a good day. Love ya!