Our Family

Our Family

Monday, December 1, 2008

Exhausted







I was sooo happy to go to Idaho to see my family for Thanksgiving. I have been so blessed and what better time to celebrate those blessings than being surrounded with the ones you love. We had so much fun and thank you to all of my family and I love you all so dearly. I was able to have my children, my mother, and my grandmothers pictures taken together. Melanie and Heidi you are great photographers!! I love this photo of my nieces and nephews!! Parker is such a little ball of dynamite he wouldn't look at the camera because he was extremely ticked off at us!! Kaiden has the sweetest little voice. Madie May knows what Tuesday starts with and my two new nieces are so precious.

3 comments:

heidi said...

Glad you made it home alright. Love the pics they look great. Mylie seriously looks like she could be Ben and Jacobs sister!

Melanie said...

It was so good to see you. I need to do a little photoshopping and get Joseph in there.

hollyb said...

Your pictures look great!! All your kids are getting so big. I still can't believe the change in Joseph.It was good seeing everyone and you look great!