Our Family

Our Family

Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day


Ok, I cried when each one of the kids went to kindergarten. And I know that I will bawl when Halle goes to kindergarten because she is my last, but today I was doing cartwheels and somersaults when the boys left for school today. They were all decked out in their new clothes, shoes, and backpacks. We went to Vegas on Saturday and they had a BLAST picking out all their new things. Paul and I were not so happy as it set us back a few hundred dollars!!! Here is a picture of the elementary/middle school. I will be posting pictures of the boys in their new duds.

2 comments:

heidi said...

I hope they all had a great day. Can't wait to see them all decked out.

hollyb said...

On Kaiden's first day he had to put on his deodarant and spray on some smelly stuff. Thanks Joseph for teaching my son the art of smelling good.