Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, January 15, 2009

First trip to the dentist

Halle went to the dentist today to have a pulpotomy. Thats what they call a root canal for little kids. She was soooo brave I was more nervous than her when she got the shot...she didn't even cry! I don't think she is related to me cuz I am a major wimp when it comes to pain (just ask my mom) and she has such a high tolerance for it. Now after my surgery, she will have those four front teeth done. Anyway, I had to brag about how great my little girl did today.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

What a brave girl! I'm like you and hate the dentist. When are you having your surgery?

Paul and Jennifer Gurule said...

Wednesday the 21st...I am getting nervous. I went to the hospital done to have my pre-op blood work and pre-register for admission yesterday. The hospital is dang nice!! It's called Summerlin and it is out west of town in the rich part. Paul is all excited because there is a nice golf course nearby so he thinks he will go get in 18 holes after I have surgery! At least he THINKS that. =)

heidi said...

I can't even imagine having a root canal at that age. I was a chicken at my age. That's great that she was brave it makes it easier for you. Good luck with your surgery. That is getting really close. Tell those boys they better wait on you hand and foot.